Saturday, January 26, 2013

Bruno Mars- Unorthodox Jukebox Review




One of the albums the albums that was released late in 2012, December 6th being the official release date, was Unothodox Jukebok by Bruno Mars. I have to say this album blew me away when I first heard it. My three favorite songs from the album being


1. Gorilla
2. Natalie
3. Locked Out Of Heaven
When Locked out of heaven hit the airwaves it started at number 34 on the Billboard Hot 100. It seems to have now settled into its spot at the moment as #2, as shown to me by Spotify :P. By far though, Gorilla is my favorite song with Natalie coming in as a close second. It is a sensual song that you could really get into, the kind of music I am really not into these days but this song got me fast when first suggested to me by a friend. This album featured a lot of great songs including the ones listed and I will be sure to list the full album song list below so you guys can go and check em out if you haven't already. I highly recommend it to anyone who likes pop, r&b, Rock, soul and reggae music. If you like any of these there is at least one song on this album you will love and you won't be able to resist taking a listen at the others.
~Sam

Album Track List:
1. Young Girls
2. Locked Out Of Heaven
3. Gorilla
4. Treasure
5. Moonshine
6. When I Was Your Man
7. Natalie
8. Show Me
9. Money Make Her Smile
10. If I Knew

No comments:

Post a Comment