Friday, April 1, 2016

Book Review: Crash by Drew Jordan


Crash
 by Drew Jordan 


Currently Free at:



Blurb:
The greatest love stories begin with blood...

There is blood. There is pain. And there is him. These are the first things I register when I wake up, the lone survivor in an Alaskan plane crash. He carries me to safety over rough terrain and brings me to his cabin in the woods. He has no name. Or none he will tell me.

As snow creeps across the harsh and isolated landscape, he is my only company. My protector, my caretaker. A fascinating enigma, with mysterious eyes, gentle hands, and a rough voice that demands more from me than I ever expected to give. I make up different stories, different names for him depending on his mood, because I know nothing about him except that he is my only connection to the real world I want to return to. So I work to please him, plotting my escape, yet all while I start to crave him and every touch of his dominating body.

He has saved me from the cold. From death. But in taking me and my body, will he destroy me? 


My Rating:

 

My Review:

Ever since I read this book, I cannot stop thinking about it. I have even told some of my friends about it. Along with half my family members (they don’t read, but I still talk about books with them). This book really is driving me crazy, I didn't know what to expect and it kept me guessing the whole time. 
This book is twisted! Can I read it again?
The only thing I did not like about this book was the MC trusted easily. I mean come on! I know he saved your life, but he won't tell you his name. He lives in the middle of nowhere and you know nothing about him. I guess falling head over heels makes sense, since she is crazy too. I mean after learning just part of her past the only word I thought was DAMN.
Of course the book had to end in a cliffhanger, leaving me with the whole in my chest. I totally want more of this story and more of the characters. Even if they are crazy, I can jump on the bandwagon to crazy town.
This book just had to Crash my version of reality. (LOL I'm a dork, don't judge).


Zara Lethallan



No comments:

Post a Comment