Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Book Review: Suddenly Begins - Dirty Texas 2.5 by J.A. Low


Suddenly Begins

by J.A. Low








She was everything I ever wanted. 


For her to be mine ✔ 

For her to be healthy ✔ 

For her to marry me ✔ 

So what’s next on my list? To knock her up? 


He was everything I could finally have. 

Finally together ✔ 

Finally healthy ✔ 

Finally married ✔ 


I never thought I would get married, but here I am married to Christian Taylor, Dirty Texas’ womanizing bad boy and my best friend, and I am about to do it all over again. 


Our life together finally begins now! 


Join Vanessa and Christian on their voyage of forever, all while trying to wrangle the Dirty Texas gang in the process.



My Rating:



Favorite Quotes:



Christian likes to tell everyone that practice makes perfect, and our kid is going to be pretty perfect with the amount of practicing we have been doing.


Shit, what the hell was in the water in Vegas?  Because you are both knocked up from it.  Keep that voodoo shit away from me…


Derrick starts off his list of what he is thankful for, this could be interesting.  ‘I’m also thankful that I look this good at thirty.’


 I promise to not look at the credit card bills when there is a Louboutin sale on.  I promise to cook dinner for you every night.  I promise to always leave the toilet seat down and make sure there is enough toilet paper available.  I promise to do manly things like chop wood to fulfill your unhealthy lumberjack fantasies. 


My Review:


Suddenly Begins was a busy, sexy, and humorous plot with lots of exciting beginnings as well as a few surprise partings.  Plenty of extravagant comings and goings across the globe as this group enjoys their wealthy lifestyle and much like the Energizer Bunny - the featured newlyweds were always going at it.  Written from a dual POV, the storyline was thrumming with sweet love, erotic sensuality, and amusingly bawdy banter as the characters could not speak without the prolific and creative use of expletives.     


Empress DJ







J.A. Low



JA Low lives on a faraway beach in Australia. When she's not writing steamy scenes and admiring hot surfers, she's tending to her husband and two sons, and dreaming up the next epic romance.

No comments:

Post a Comment